Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chrissy's Wedding

I had the opportunity to go to Utah shortly before Thanksgiving to my niece's wedding. I was their photographer. We had a perfect day. And the weather wasn't bad for November (65 degrees) in SaltLake (just look at the short sleeves on Chrissy). I loved being there and the ceremony was fantastic. I felt my mother's presence while in the Temple. One of the other highlights in the day for me was to look around the room and see all of my siblings in attendance. Each and Every one of them. It has been awhile since we were all together in the Temple. I think, where you can be with all of your loved ones in one sacred spot, is truely Heaven.

I thought I would add some of the pictures I took of Chrissy's wedding. K8





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate! Wonderful! It will be fun to keep up with you.

Tara said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Great job!