Here is a picture of the dough rising after it is braided. It is just about ready for the oven

Here they are just out of the oven. Aren't they pretty? I love the look of them.

I love the look of them so much that I had to show a close up. Is your mouth watering yet?

While I made and baked the Challah bread the kids were working hard at making their own gingerbread house. We were kind of dissapointed that the house was already stuck together and too hard. They did enjoy the candy and the frosting. I am sure that they all licked their fingers at least a dozen times. This is how it looked when they ran out of candy. :)

Needless to say, we do enjoy making and baking to let all of our friends and neighbors know how much we love having them in our lives. To all of you we wish you the happiest of Christmases. May the memories you make this year be some that you remember in years to come. The Hamberlin's love you. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for including us as a recipient of one of those 40 loaves. I love that you deliver it hot. We love to eat it hot...it had no time to cool. As soon as it was brought in the house we all stood around the counter and devoured it. What a treat! No pressure... but I look forward to it every year! Thanks again!
Post a Comment