
All Eagle scouts are given a pin for each of their parents. This is the photo of Josh pinning the mom pin on my sash that holds all of the pins he has ever gotten. I think the look I am giving him tells how I feel about that moment.

After he is awarded his award, he then has a moment to give a mentor pin or pins to those who helped inspire him. He gave three such awards out. One of them was to his father. Alan was quite shocked and emotional to be receiving one.

This is right after he pinned the parents pins on.

And this is the family plus my cousin Quinn and his son Christian who came to support Josh. Quinn loves to tease my kids as is evident in the second photo! Thanks for coming to be with our family for the evening!

1 comment:
He looks to grown up! When did that happen?
Post a Comment