Friday, March 16, 2012

Family Photos 2012

Spring break this week and a chance to do something as a family before we all went our separate ways. I thought we would throw together some family photos. We had them scheduled to take them the week that my Dad died hence they did not happen. So literally, I went shopping on Monday morning with some of the kids. (We decided on Sunday evening to do them Monday night). I loved what we picked out! I love the brighter colors when put up next to the bright green of the lawns this time of year!

Our impromptu photographer, Val, was funny and kept us in stitches! Thanks Val! There was a lot of goofy-ness going on and a lot of smiles and laughter. I was grateful. There are so many of these photos that I love! And I am looking forward to hanging them on my wall. I am getting a big one done in canvas! I can't wait!


I love this smile on Megan! It is totally her!


Josh showing off his buffness!







I love Tessa's eye in this one.






3 comments:

Winn said...

Man, I love this family! Those are some great pictures!

Merrells said...

What fun pictures! It's crazy to see how grown up everyone is!

Elise said...

What an adorable family Kate!