Sunday, February 12, 2012

Marvel Morp

Josh was asked to go to MORP. The theme was Marvel MORP. Dressing up as a Marvel comic was the objective. Some of the kids next door just put on matching tee-shirts with Superman, Batman, or Captain Marvel logos on them. Josh wanted to do something even better than that. Josh can grow facial hair at quite a rapid rate. So he decided to grow out his wiskers and hair and become Wolverine! Here is what he looked like.




This one is my favorite! I put it on facebook and one of the comments from my nephew was "Hugh Jackman, is that you?" I love the way this photo turned out. After taking this photo we colored his "chops" with some black spray and you can see them in the next photo.



This is his date Courtney. She went as storm. My flash takes away the intensity of her eyes. I wish you could have seen them yourself.



I am amazed at what creative children I have. And pretty daring at that. I am sure he would have gotten the most look alike award had they given any out.

Today after church, Josh asked if I would give him a hair cut and buzz his "chops" off. He looks so much cleaner without all that red hair on his face. :)

3 comments:

Auburn said...

That is awesome! Good for him for going all out! What a fun guy. Love it!

Some Kind of Crazy said...

It's pretty spectacular for sure!!!!

Janeal said...

I think I'm more impressed by the fact that Josh can grow that much hair on his face (and that it's RED) than I am with his costume. that is pretty awesome though!