Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sushi

Okay, I know I am a little strange. Call me sheltered or underprivileged or something, but I had never had Sushi until I met Alan and not until we had been married 10 years! Now 20 years into this marriage, I can honestly say that I finally will go with him and have Sushi. It really is an acquired taste. it has taken me awhile to like it and now there are some days I crave it. So...why is it that there are some things in your life that take you so long to "get it" or "like it". What are some of the things that you have grown to like? Or something that you have been introduced to that now you love?

2 comments:

Erin A said...

Sushi for me too! I had it for the first time 5 years ago. I'm still not so great with the chopsticks though.

It took a great friend with a fun project to re-introduce me to sewing after 20 years! I went through at least 5 sets of sewing classes when I was young but they never "stuck."

I HATED tomatoes when I was little but now I love them!

That's all I can think of for now...

Winn said...

I love sushi! But I was too scared to try it until one day when I was so hungry that it didn't matter what it tasted like, I needed calories!