Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prickly Blue Eyes

Spring Break is a time for relaxation and laziness in the hygiene department that is. Alan decided to let it grow. I had never seen his face so scraggly so I mentioned that. I guess he took that to mean he was to grow it out! He let it go for almost two weeks. It was getting harder and harder for me to get close because he was so prickly! Here is a picture of him prickly. Check out those whitish/gray hairs. He must be getting old!



After a couple of weeks, he decided it was time to take it off. But then he came out of the bathroom looking like this. But never the less he still was too prickly to kiss even though it was getting softer to touch. I begged him to let me take pictures of him. These are only a few of the few I got. (He doesn't like me taking pictures of him.)



It is all shaved off and back to normal. Yeah! So, needless to say, I think you all should be jealous because I get to gaze into these baby blues whenever I want! :)

1 comment:

Lisa W said...

Those are great pictures, Kate. Lucky you that he let you take them!