Monday, February 14, 2011

Photos

I love photos! But I love photos that I have taken and I don't really like my photo being taken. I guess we don't want to see what the rest of the world can see of us.




But.... the other day, my good friend Janet at http://justmejanet.com came over to my house and took pictures of me and my dear friend Ann for our hubbies for Valentines day. Just some nice pictures so he has one on his desk kind. I think they turned out well. Not to mention that between the three of us we laughed and laughed. That is something that we do a lot each and every time we do get together.





I love these two friends and I love being with them. Thanks Janet for the laughs, the friendship and these dear photos for my honey and for me. :) Two thumbs up!

And by the way... Happy Valentines to a wonderful man. I am grateful to have you as my friend, my spouse and my sweetheart. I am glad we have each other forever! After meeting nearly 22 years ago (February 17), I have only come to love you more and more. I am glad we have the eternities to love each other completely. I love you to the moon and back... K8e :)

3 comments:

Clint Andersen said...

You are beautiful!! Congratulations on 22 years of bliss. I had so much fun taking your pictures. I was just thinking, my favorite one of me, EVER, was one you took of Clint and me at a ward party years ago. Thanks!!! Love You!!!

Merrells said...

Great pictures! And congrats on your 22 years...that's awesome!

Colett said...

Kate, you are beautiful!!!
Love you,
Butter