So...I guess you can label me as a football fan, only because Josh is now playing. It is amazing to me why someone would purposely hit another person with their body or put their body through the pain it must receive going through a three or four hour game to put some points on the board.
Here he is talking with the coaches.
In these two he is pursuing the quarterback.
This is the one where he sacks the quarterback. Sorry the image is blurry, I got a little excited and wasn't very steady.
The following game, Josh injured his hip flexor. He has had to miss one game. He is hoping to be back at it soon so he can play. He loves it. GO HAWKS!
2 comments:
Love these pictures! Josh looks lean and mean! I am so glad he is playing! It fits him, but I also think he was great at the bells! If we lived in a small town he could do both!
Those are great pictures! I bet you're a wonderful football mom!
Post a Comment