Here he is with some riding buddies at the start 6:31 am in Logan, Utah

Here are a few shots of him in the last 40 miles of the race. It was the only time I could pull over and get a picture of him.



Here he is coming into the finish line in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He is looking strong.

The finish line. The guy in the helmet on the left of your picture is Mike Austin. Alan rode some with him in Utah this year and started the race with him.

Here Alan is with his AZ friends. They are the ones he started the race with. He wasn't in town when they decided to wear red so he had to wear his blue jersey. I am kind of glad because he was the only one wearing that jersey and I knew it was him.

1100 riders signed up to compete. 971 finished the race. Alan came in 186th. In the division he was in 58 competed. He was 22nd. He did amazingly well. I am proud of him.
3 comments:
I have been waiting patiently so see these pictures! It is about time you got them on here! Just kidding, I think that is so cool that you got to do that with him! I am jealous. What beautiful country!
Wow! It is amazing to me that people can have that kind of endurance. It sounds like you were pretty busy too! Great "support!"
Where do people get their drive? Good for him!
Post a Comment