
Alan and I have been married 18 years today. So I thought I would list 18 reasons why I love my man (in no particular order).
1. He is my sweetheart.
2. He loves the Lord.
3. He has a funny sense of humor.
4. He is a great father.
5. He is a wonderful teacher.
6. He plans a wonderful vacations.
7. He brings me flowers just because.
8. He loves to give surprises.
9. He is very picky (which means he was about me too).
10. He is a super kisser.
11. He gives fabulous hugs.
12. When he sets his mind to something, it gets done.
13. He is loyal.
14. He looks "hot"!
15. He's a great cook.
16. He's the best snuggler.
17. He savors the scriptures.
18. He loves the outdoors and participating in sports.

And now after 18 years, we have four awesome kids who tell us to get a room when we show any public displays of affection. To which we reply, "We bought a house. Every room is ours." They are great kids with not so great parents. We love them and hope for the best for them.
I look back at those two years while I waited for him to get off his mission. I learned from those times he wasn't around and I am grateful the Lord showed me that he was my man. I wouldn't change much and I would do it all over again. Thanks for all the wonderful memories we have together. May we cherish those we have, enjoy making more, and forget all the ones that bring pain. I love you Alan. :) K8e
3 comments:
Congratulations! Look how cute you two kiddos are!
You made me cry. That is so neat. I wish I still had my sweetheart around. Just keep loving him.I hope you have many years together
Happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment