Yesterday I was suprised with a boquet of daffodil buds left at my door. I feel loved. There was no note,card or any sign of my secret admirer. It was such a thoughtful gift. Daffodils happen to be my favorite flower. Someone must have known. The giver will never know how much those beutiful buds mean to me. They are now opening up and giving me such joy. I feel as if I am opening up with them. Thank you to whomever you are. They made me feel so loved and cared about.

Notice the red paint behind the flowers? I painted my kitchen last Wednesday. 4 coats and 10 hours. I was dead tired but pleased with my efforts. I love it. I just wish I would have used eggshell instead of satin. I am sure it will be fine but I think it is a little too shiny.
3 comments:
Your kitchen looks fabulous. I love red paint in kitchens!
I didn't know you were a blogger. You're so fun. I'm gonna have to check in on you...
yay! You painted it :) I remember you saying you wanted to when i was out last. Dad and the girls said they had a lot of fun with you and yours. Love you!
Post a Comment