Friday, May 7, 2010

Road Trip to Vancouver

I feel like I have the travel bug lately. Bring it on. I love traveling to new places and taking pictures with my camera of the beautiful sights. I had the opportunity to travel with my sister to Seattle and there drive over the border to Vancouver, B.C. Canada. She had some work to do on some of the curtains in the LDS Temple there. I got to go with her. She is good company! The weather was fabulous! It threatened to rain every day but didn't. The flowers were all in bloom!



Here is one of the Temple with the Tulips.



And here is one that I took later from a different angle.



After we finished our work in the Temple, we followed the GPS to a couple of Gardens. This picture was taken at a Japanese Garden near the city. So beautiful. There were flowers blooming all over the place and little waterfalls all over.



Someday I will go back and take Alan with me. As for now (only a little while) I will still be in town and then Summer road trips will begin and I will have more pictures and blogging to do. :)

3 comments:

Winn said...

Loved it! Loved it! Let's do it again!

K8yerM8 said...

Amen! Sista! You just name the day! :)

K8yerM8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.