For a valentines present to Alan, I (with the help of some friends) surprised Alan for the very first time in a long time. We painted and decorated a room all in one day to house his Animal Trophies. We even painted the ceiling. It looked so good. I would post pictures of it, but the very next day, Alan tore it all apart because he wanted to put in recessed lighting. As soon as he finishes the lighting, I will post a picture. It was fun to surprise him. He had no idea.
I also wanted to post some fun pictures of the crazy thing Josh does when it rains here. Because Arizona has no beachfront property, and hardly any rain throughout the year, it is quite a novelty when it actually does rain. Josh (being 15 and loving adventure and being cold I guess) goes out with his friends and pretends to be on the beach, in 40 degree weather and a swim suit, to wave board. He did this for several days until the water was all soaked up. I am sure that he will be back out there when we have our monsoon weather come this summer.
Megan has just finished cross country in Junior High. Here are some of the photos taken of her in action.This is her at the beginning of the race...

And this is at the end of the race.

Tessa just finished out her High School Soccer season. She and her team did awesome. There were several write-ups with her mentioned in the paper and one week she was chosen as the AZ Central Athelete of the week. Here are some pictures taken during some of the games during the season.



Seth just graduated from Cub scouts and earned his Arrow of Light. He will now be attending scouts and looks forward to the overnighters with his friends.
When did my kiddos get so old? I will soon have two drivers and three in High school. It is difficult to think of them old enough to be in college and gone. It does happen and will soon, I am afraid.
5 comments:
fun times! Way to go Tessa and Megan on the soccer and running! And congrats to Seth too ;o)
Glad to see your post. I read about Seth going into 11-year old scouts and I thought, Wait, I need to add him to my list and then I thought...(sadly) Oh yeah, not in my ward anymore..... Tell Tessa that Pearce's team went to the semi-finals game last Thursday. What a heart-breaker!! But I wish she could have heard those 4 boys in my car talking about what an awesome goalie she is!! They went on and on about her.
Hooray! You are back! Thanks for the update. I love all the pictures. I didn't know Megan was in track. That is awesome.
That is hysterical about Josh. It's the middle of winter!!!
Have him call me next time he pulls the wave board out. Looks like my idea of a good time =)
LOVE the updates! Everyone is getting so stinkin big, i can't believe it! When are you planning on coming out this summer? I am so excited to see you and I may just have a new little one the next time I see you! Crazy. Give everyone hugs for me :)
Post a Comment