Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Ornaments


There is something about the weather finally turning a little cooler that makes me ansy to get shopping for Christmas Ornaments. I love looking for unique and fun Christmas Ornaments more than I love shopping for gifts. I know, I know.... I am crazy! I have a few favorite places I love to go looking for that one or several ornaments that will grace my tree or the tree of someone I love. Sometimes I find the perfect ornament for someone without really looking for one for that person. Those are the ornaments I love finding the most. Now I am not going to share those favorite places I love to shop at during this holiday season, but let me put it this way... don't be surprised where you might find some of those little treasures. Tomorrow is one of those days I have set aside to go ornament hunting in North Phoenix. And I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! Hurry and come! :)

No comments: